Published by the Australian Institute of Family Studies, 2011.
Articles in this edition include:
– Perspectives on intergenerational bequests: Inheritance arrangements and family resources
– Fathering in Australia among couple families with young children: Research highlights
– Family law: Family violence
– How do pregnancy and newborns affect the household budget?
– Grandparenting and the 2006 family law reforms
– Shared care time: An increasingly common arrangement
– What works with adolescents? Family connections and involvement in interventions for adolescents problem behaviours